Saturday 20 October 2012

I ♥ Autumn Tag!

Okay technically it's the I  Fall Tag, but I can't cope with Americanisms so it's Autumn! This is a youtube video tag but I've just stolen it from Bree Essrig because I love Autumn and I think it's a fun tag.

1. Favourite autumn lip product?

It's all about dark pinks, berry's and corals for me - with the occasional purple if I'm brave enough.


The three that spring to mind from my collection are Rimmel Moisture Renew in Funtime Fuscia, Revlon Colorburst in Coral and Revlon Superlustrous in Va Va Violet - very vampy, definitely exfoliate your lips before attempting to pull this one off!

2. Favourite autumn nail polish?

I don't tend to change my nail polish seasonly, if I fancy baby pink in the middle of winter I just go for it.
If we're following a similar theme to autumn lipsticks, I guess my three favourites would be Revlon Plum Attraction, Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus, and Topshop Hyperreal - bit different, but I just love the metallic bronze!

3. Favourite autumn Starbucks drink?

It's most definitely the salted caramel mocha - I had my first one and just fell in love!

4. Favourite autumn candle?

I'm not really a candle person, I'd be too scared of forgetting about it and starting a fire!
If I were to go out and buy a candle, it would be something like this Cinnamon Apple Berry from Yankee Candles or maybe something gingerbread scented!



5. Favourite autumn scarf or accessory?

My purple floral h&m scarf or my faux fur stole over my leather jacket - love!

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride or haunted corn maze?

A haunted hay ride sounds like the least terrifying, running through a haunted house could be fun though. I'll pass on the corn maze, little bit too Jeepers Creepers for me!

7. Favourite Halloween movie?

If I'm going for a classic, it's A Nightmare on Elm Street, but if I want an updated scare I'd go for any Paranormal Activity, Insidious or The Unborn.


8. Favourite thing to eat on Halloween?

Everything sweet - I'm terrible! Anything that was left when the trick or treaters were gone was all mine.

9. What is your Halloween costume?

I'm doing a glam vampire, I was thinking about channelling Star from The Lost Boys but I doubt anyone would get the connection.



10. What is your favourite thing about Autumn?

The clothes! I'm such a summer weather person, but I just love boots, chunky knits, big coats - dark reds and khakis are my favourite colours at the moment so I love that it's all in!

You can see more my autumn fashion favourites post here!

If you want to do this tag, go for it, I tag each and every one of you!
If you liked any of my answers or want more info, leave me a comment or chat to me on twitter

Megan Diva xo

No comments:

Post a Comment