Tuesday 16 October 2012

Man of the Week!

This is a new thing for my blog, I ran the idea past two of the girls in my flat and they said they liked it so hear we go. Every Tuesday I am going to have a new Man of the Week - showing you the guy I'm absolutely loving for whatever reason at that moment in time.

For the very first week, I feel it's only right that I choose my absolute favourite man right now, and it's topical because the TV show that he stars in has just started it's new season... of course it's The Vampire Diaries and of course it's Ian Somerhalder!

Damon Salvatore (The Vampire Diaries)
I'll always choose Damon
Boone Carlyle (Lost)
Why did he have to die so early? *sob*


Those eyes, that smirk, that jawline!!

And I also adore his girlfriend Nina Dobrev!
Yep, Ian Somerhalder is pretty damn perfect! I wonder who I'll pick next week to challenge him...

If you like my man of the week or want to tell me who your current hot crush is, leave a comment below or chat to me on twitter.


Megan Diva xo

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to let you know I have nominated you for a Liebster Award :) Congrats!! Check out the details at http://justanordinarygirl90.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/liebster-blog-award-and-nominees-are.html

    N x

    ReplyDelete