Sunday 14 October 2012

Life Update! University and Birthday

I know I've been absent from blogging for far too long and I'm very sorry, but I just started my third year at University and my hours and work load have almost tripled so I just haven't made time to blog until now - I'm devising a regular set schedule for content!

It's also been my 21st birthday which was amazing, I absolutely loved the entire week of celebrations, so as a kind of welcome back to my blog, I thought I'd show you some pictures!

Some of the cuteness from my flatmates!

Some of my presents from home!

Me and some of the crazies on my course!

Raquel and Mog!

The G, Shocked Cat & L-Bolt


Back in Sheffield with the bestests!

I'm very glad to be back properly blogging, let me know what sort of things you'd like to see on here as I may have run dry on ideas. Leave comments or chat to me on twitter

Megan Diva xo

No comments:

Post a Comment