Friday 19 October 2012

Weekly Wants #7

I know it's been awhile but it's finally time for another Weekly Wants! I'm trying very hard to control my spending after my crazy birthday splurges, but it's not going to be easy.

1. Khaki military shirt - Missguided, £22.99
2. Studded check shirt - Missguided, £25.99
3. Revlon Lipstick in 'Black Cherry' - Boots, £7.49
4. Palmers Skin Therapy Oil - Boots, £9.49
5. Urban Decay Vol IV - TCH, £24.49
6. The Wonderland Collection - Models Own, £20
7. Mink Tote Bag - New Look, £22.99
Weekly Total - £133.44

Oops, looks like I didn't do very well with trying to keep the budget low. I can use the my boots gift cards for some of this stuff, but the rest will have to wait. Though those Missguided shirts are so gorgeous and that bag may be a necessity now the zip on my favourite Next bag has broken...

I hope you like my weekly wants, let me know what some of yours are!
Leave me any comments or questions below or chat to me on twitter

Megan Diva xo

1 comment:

  1. I love that check shirt! So tempted to get it myself, might have to splurge on that xoxo

    ReplyDelete