Thursday 18 October 2012

Recent Buys!

As it was my birthday recently, I found a great excuse to do some shopping in the previous week. I did return quite a few things that just weren't right, but these were my 5 favourites that I kept and love!

Skater Dress from New Look (Sale)
Maxi Skirt from Ark
If you want to see what the skater dress looks like on me, you can check out the pictures from my 21st birthday here! I like it, though try as I might my bra was extremely visible so if you're conscious of that you may need to find an invisible bra!

I adore my Ark maxi skirt, it's half opaque half sheer and just a gorgeous cranberry colour. These pictures are terrible, I will try and do an OOTD post featuring it soon!

Dolly shoes, both from Primark
Rose gold necklace from H&M
I know it's winter but I still need dolly shoes for my nights out - I am a terrible excuse for a girl and just cannot handle heels! I just want some black studded pumps now and I'm set.

Now this necklace was my most exciting purchase by far. I've seen Leanne from Thunder & Threads show it off in so many posts and I couldn't believe my luck when I found one left in H&M - I've been wearing it all the time!

I also got some make-up type stuff this week, a couple of cult favourites that I've been wanting for ages!

Umberto Giannini Tousled Salt Spray
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 003 Peach Glow
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2
(Can't believe the writing is rubbing off already!)

So these were my birthday splurges and now I need to save, wah.
Leave a comment letting me know what you think or chat to me on twitter

Megan Diva xo

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the collection 2000 concealer, and if so is it good? I've seen loads of people mention it and am starting to think I ought to try it!!

    http://inkandvelvet.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've been using it every day since I bought it! It's very easy to blend and unless I'm touching my chin a lot (that's where my spots are) then it stay on really well. Just make sure the shade blends in with your foundation :) xo

      Delete