Wednesday 17 October 2012

Models Own Haul

Models Own is one of my absolute favourite nail polish brands, so when they announced they were having a 50% off summer sale, I just jumped at the chance to get some of the gorgeous shades I've been wanting!


I was absolutely spoilt for choice over which to use first! I went for Pink Punch and Ibiza Mix on my nails (you can see how that looks here) and I put Indian Ocean over Essie's Navigate Her on my toes which looks so cute but I don't want to take pictures of my feet.

I've also tried out Disco Mix over Essie's Tour De Finance since I bought these and I think it the glitter looks awesome over hot pink!

I hope you like my haul, if you have any of these shades or want to know my opinion on them, just leave a comment below or chat to me on twitter

Megan Diva xo

No comments:

Post a Comment