Friday 23 November 2012

Magazine Freebies!

This month seems to be a great one for magazine freebies! Today I went to buy Cosmo, totally for university research purposes, and saw it had a free V05 frizz free cream, and then I just fancied a flick through More! and didn't even notice the free Models Own nail polish until I got home!

Luckily I picked up Raspberry Crush rather than the Nude Beige type colour, as it looks exactly the same as my Topshop Big Smoke. Apparantly you can also get one of two Models Own lip glosses instead, if you're not a nail girl. I'm definitely going to try out that colour tonight!

"Frizz Free Creme: For the smoothest, glossiest frizz
free finish. Heat activated formula for use with
straightening irons. Helps protect hair against
heated appliances."
Full size Models Own Nail Polish in Raspberry Crush

I don't know about you, but free gifts always make me so happy, and like buying the magazine was worth it!
Let me know if you've bought either of these mags and enjoyed the freebies, or any others that are around at the moment!

Leave any comments or questions below or chat to me on twitter!

Megan Diva xo

2 comments:

  1. oooooh im going to try find this more mag tomorrow! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good plan - it's such a great free gift! Something I'd expect in Glamour, not More xo

      Delete