Sunday 25 November 2012

Models Own Raspberry Crush


Raspberry Crush is the nail polish I got free in this weeks More! magazine, which I talked about in my Magazine Freebies post. Now I absolutely love Models Own polishes, but this is one that I had never really noticed and definitely wouldn't have chosen myself.

It's a difficult colour to describe, I guess it's mostly pink, a clue is in the name Raspberry, but it in some lights it looks red, and even slightly orange. It's definitely different!

It's very opaque, and went on the nail nicely. I would think you'd only need one coat, but as I'm an impatient fidget, I wound up smudging a few nails and applying a second coat.

You can get Raspberry Crush for £5 from Models Own or just buy More! for £1.50, while it's still on sale.

What do you think of this colour, will you be picking it up? Leave any comments or questions below or chat to me on twitter

Megan Diva xo

No comments:

Post a Comment