Friday 23 November 2012

Weekly Wants #8

I'm back with Weekly Wants #8 and it's 8 things I desperately want and are on my Christmas shopping list!

I've been trying to stop online shopping because I'm low on cash, but I just had to have a peak and see what was out there for when my bank account's more healthy.

1. Tweed Sleeve Leather Jacket - Missguided, £37.99
2. Calvin Klein Euphoria (100ml) - CheapSmells, £48.95
3. Black Studded Bowler Bag - River Island, £40.00
4. Black Faux Fur Gilet - Boohoo, £35.00
5. Red Checked Collar Shirt - Missguided, £25.00
6. Black Bowler Hat - Ebay, £4.95
7. Suede Platform Wedge - Boohoo, £35.00
8. Khaki Fur Collar Parka - Fashion Union - £48.00
Weekly Total - £274.89

Wow, that may be my biggest weekly total ever - oh well, we'll see how much Christmas money I get and what I decide to splurge on!

Let me know what you think of my weekly wants, leave any comments or questions below and chat to me on twitter :)

Megan Diva xo

No comments:

Post a Comment