Monday 5 November 2012

Sale Picks!

Cash is a little bit strapped at the moment so I'm limiting my online window shopping to sale only and today I found three pieces that are really making me want to dip into my bank account once more!


1. You can never have too many little black laces dresses, and at £15.00 this one from River Island is an absolute steal! It looks slightly high in the neck so I'd have to try it on before I commit to a purchase.

2. The Geek and Loser slogan tees are very popular at the moment, and I'm not sure which label I prefer but this grey one from Topshop is my current fave!

3. Now this is my risky little pick. It's over sized, it's a bold print, I sort of love it and it's only a tenner... ooh River Island what are you trying to do to me! It's another one I'd have to try on.

Let me know what you think of my sale picks and if you've found any amazing bargains lately!
Leave any comments or questions below and chat to me on twitter

Megan Diva xo

1 comment:

  1. oooh three lovely picks! ive seen so many people wearing the geek tops from topshop but hadnt spotted the loser one yet! i quite like it! xxx

    ReplyDelete