Wednesday 21 November 2012

Sweet Scents

Sweet Scents is a new business set up by two University students, Levi and Laura, who are making and selling beautiful scented candles, soaps and body scrubs. The girls kindly gave me two of their products to review, and after a couple of uses in the shower - I am in love!

Gingerbread Lady scented soap

The first one I tried was the Gingerbread Lady soap - the smell just dragged me in. It's like a Gingerbread latte x 10! It's a good chunky shape, so you're getting a whole lot of product and it's easy to use. Did I mention the smell? It's incredible - I felt like I had just stepped out of a bakery (or a Starbucks) mmmm.

Strawberry Jam Tart scented soap

Now this soap is slightly smaller, but just as cute. My flatmate was most drawn to this soap, she can't believe how much it smells like a jam tart! It lathers up just as nicely as the Gingerbread Lady soap, and although it might not last quite as long, as it is smaller in size, if you're more of a fan of sweet smelling soaps - then this could be for you!

Ice Cream Delight scented soap
I'm not sure what the prices are on these, but they have two other scented products on their Etsy store which are both priced at £2.80 - these are Ice Cream Delight scented soap and Apple Pie scented Cupcake candle, which both sound gorgeous!

Step aside Lush - I think I know where my Christmas presents are coming from this year!

If you want to ask Levi and Laura any questions about their scrumptious products, Sweet Scents have a twitter and a facebook page so go and check them out!

Apple Pie scented Cupcake candle



You can buy the Ice Cream soap and Apple Pie candle from their Etsy store right now and I'm sure other scented products like the ones I've reviewed will be available soon.
Also, if you're based in Preston their products are on sale at Strictly Cupcakes!

I hope you like this review and it's given you a slight idea of where to get some beautiful bargain presents for loved ones (or yourself!)

Leave any comments or questions below, or chat to me on twitter

Megan Diva xo

No comments:

Post a Comment