Tuesday 21 August 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty!

I know this tag has been going around the Youtube beauty "gurus" for months, but I see no reason why a blogger can't get involved too. It looks fun, even though the lust question is strange as it's nothing to do with make-up, but I'm just gonna roll with it!

GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

The most inexpensive beauty item I own would be all of my MUA stuff that costs £1, the pressed powder, blusher and bronzer! Such a deal!
The most expensive beauty product is probably the Urban Decay NYC Book of Shadows palette which I think cost £36. It was a present to myself before I started my first year at Uni, and at least there's lots of different eye shadows in it so it's not just ONE thing.

WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 

False eyelashes! I love to wear them but I can rarely get a pair that fit along my lash line properly, my eyes are usually too wide, and then the glue never works properly and I can see them out of the corner of my eye - argh! I suffer through the annoyance cause they're so pretty.


GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
My passionfruit and grapefruit shower gel, and my Body Shop coconut body butter and scrub. Two very different scents but I just want to eat them both. (Not recommended!)


SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Oh fake tan definitely. I will use it if I'm off on a big night out, but it takes forever to get right, then it rains or you get a drink spilt on you so it goes streaky and it ruins my white sheets at Uni - worst purchase ever!!


PRIDE - What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Probably a really bright lipstick, or fake tan when I do bother to use it!


LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

(The black sheep question!) They have to be tall, I tend to prefer dark hair, I love a great sense of humour - cause I'm usually giddy and hyper so I need someone who can keep up with the banter, and it helps if they're a bit of a nerd and like different types of music. So not much ;)


ENVY - What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Perfume is always great as a gift, cause it's something I don't buy for myself very often unless it's a great bargain, and my personal favourite Paco Rabanne Black XS is pretty pricey.



I tag everybody reading this! If you have any comments or questions you can leave them below and you can always chat to me on twitter!

Megan Diva xo

No comments:

Post a Comment