Wednesday 8 August 2012

Stuff in the post!

Who doesn't love getting stuff in the post? I know I do, it brightened my mood up so much after I had to have a cold shower!

I had three packages to open, one was just a new iPhone charger, nobody wants to see that, but the other two were much more exciting.

W7 10 piece Professional Brush set
Rimmel 60 Seconds - Sky High*, Rimmel 60 Seconds - Rose Libertine*,
No. 7  Mirror Shine Lipstick -  Beehive*,
Maybelline Super Stay 18 hour Color - Chilli
Yes I love getting new stuff! The items with asterix next to them were sent to me by the lovely Nicola as part of my prize from her blog competition. I've tried the Beehive lipstick and I absolutely love the colour, it's a 'my lips but better' shade! 

I've needed new make-up brushes for ages, as I've been using the same pitiful brushes for years and I use them for the wrong things and it's just a disaster. So now I'm very happy to have lots of brushes with this W7 set, looking forward to trying out the fan brush especially. All I need now are buffing and stippling brushes and I'm set!

The brushes and Maybelline lip colour were from a website called The Cosmetic House, which sells tons of discounted make up. I'm not in love with this Maybelline because the red is a little darker and more muted than it looked on the website, but I can tell you it definitely stays put! I had to scrub my lips ridiculously hard to get the colour off after I used the super stay balm. Maybe I'll learn to love the colour!

I hope you liked noseying through the stuff I got today, as always if you have any comments or questions you can leave them below, or chat to me on twitter!

Megan Diva xo






2 comments:

  1. glad you like the lipstick, its my favourite! let us know when you try out the nail varnishes! :)
    nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cosmectic house is really cheap! wowzer! Literally found out about that website after stumbling across your blog :)
    Im in desperate need of new make up brushes!

    xo.
    http://booksbeautyandbeyond.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete