Friday 24 August 2012

Weekly Wants #4


1. Kiss Flag Print Top - Miss Selfridge, £24.00
2. Black Fedora - Forever 21, £8.90
3. Skull Stretch Bracelet - ASOS, £8.00
4. Cat Face Pumps - Missguided, £23.99
5. Bumble and Bumble Texture Creme - Want The Look, £8.93

Weekly Total - £73.82

For some reason every thing is a little bit dark this week. I must be unintentionally channelling my inner goth teenager! It's also another relatively cheap list this week, I had to stop myself from putting a Mulberry bag and Pandora charm bracelet on there - got to keep things semi realistic.

I will mostly likely buy all of this stuff at some point, even the Forever 21 Fedora which I'd like to think I could pull off, but I'd probably just end up looking like a Demi Lovato wannabe (which I kind of am...)

What do you think of my Weekly Wants? Do you have or also covet any of these items? Let me know in the comments or you can always chat to me on twitter!

Megan Diva xo


3 comments:

  1. i love these posts! ive done a few wishlist type posts too this month - theyre really fun to make and i love posting them as well as reading other peoples!
    nicola xxx
    itsneecola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love making and reading them too, not sure my bank balance enjoys it as much as it encourages spending haha!

      xo

      Delete
  2. I love those cat shoes, they're the cutest! :))
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog: http://littlegoldstars.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    Terri xo littlegoldstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete