Thursday 30 August 2012

MAC Wishlist

Now like most bloggers, I adore MAC cosmetics but unfortunately I can't afford to buy much from them.

However over the past few months I've been deciding which products I most want to buy from MAC when I have a steady job and some disposable income after University and these are my top picks, of Foundation, Powder, 4 eyeshadows and a lipstick!

1. Face and Body Foundation - £26.50
2. Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle - £21.50
3. Eyeshadow in Woodwinked - £12.00
4. Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch - £12.00
5. Eyeshadow in Carbon - £12.00
6. Eyeshadow in Mulch - £12.00
7. Lipstick in Russian Red - £14.00

Are you a fan of MAC, own any of the items on my wishlist or think there's something great that I missed?

You can leave any comments or questions below or chat to me on twitter!

Megan Diva xo

No comments:

Post a Comment