Wednesday 29 August 2012

New Make-up Gifts

A women my Mum works with has been lovely enough to give me some things that her and her daughter have received and have no use for. Last week she gave me a full size DKNY Red Delicious perfume and some Lancome Cleanser and Toner, and now it's even more goodies!

Some are a bit hit and miss and one has obviously been used before, but who am I to complain?


Temple Spa skin care minis
Well these are adorable! There's two Be Gone gentle cleansers, one Toning Essence and one Be Still settling moisturiser. I'm definitely going to be working these into my skin care regime.

Mini Clinique tinted moisturiser in Neutral
I've quite fancied a tinted moisturiser for a while but never known which to get - a brand like Clinique doesn't seem a bad place to start! Luckily this shade is perfect for me, so I'm going to try it out on a day where I don't fancy full foundation - once my skin has cleared up a bit more.

Dior Waterproof Liner in Chestnut
This is the one I'm most disappointed about. I thought wow, a high end product, in a dark brown shade that I don't own, perfect! However it's really rough and chunky, I think I'd only be able to use it on my waterline, it scratches two much to be a lid liner. Shame.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Eye Pencil in Onyx
This on the other hand is a brilliant lid liner. I tend to use liquid more than pencil, but I'll definitely be reaching for this!

MaxFactor Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
Now this is a shade two light for my eyebrows, but I may just use it for day time and mix in some darker powder with it, if I don't fancy having full on dark brows all the time.

All in all these are some great little gifts, not sure what I've done to deserve them but I've been assured that my Mum's friend and her daughter are more than happy for me to have this stuff!

If you have any comments or questions about the products, you can leave them below or chat to me on twitter!

Megan Diva xo

No comments:

Post a Comment